Our company maintains excellent and long-term cooperation with relevant recycling companies in Greece and abroad. The partners TechnoScrap from:
1. The area of Greek and foreign processing industry of old ferrous and non-ferrous metals, such as indicatively are:
2. The field of processing and marketing ferrous and non-ferrous scrap, such as:
3. The field of recycling other materials, such as:
4. The management of industrial waste:
Licenses / Certifications
TechnoScrap S.A. owns licenses for:
- Collection and transportation of solid non-hazardous waste.
- Temporary storage of non-hazardous waste.
- Collection and transportation of hazardous waste.
- Temporary storage and management of hazardous waste.
- Management of End of Life Vehicles (ELV).
- Battery management.
In 2005 the company implemented a Quality Management System and got certified by the international standard EN ISO 9001: 2000.
Since May 2008 we are a formal member of E.D.O.E. (Greek Organization of alternative Car Management)
Since 2015 the company is certified according to the standard EN ISO 9001: 2008 for services in the transportation of recyclable materials and with the standard EN ISO 14001: 2004 for meeting environmental standards in its operating procedures.
To enable collaboration with TechnoScrap S.A., any third party company must fulfill the following conditions:
- Provide legal proof of opening trade, or the statutes of establishing the company including any changes (change of use, seat, creating storage space, etc.).
- The main or accessory object of occupation must justify the origin of scrap metal and other recyclable materials.
- Possess the legal power to issue tax records.
Recall that each consignment of scrap metal and other recyclable materials delivered to TechnoScrap S.A. should be accompanied by the corresponding delivery note.
Zero Tolerance Policy
The main concern of TechnoScrap S.A. is the implementation of the law and the contribution to the protection of both, the public as well as the private property, ensuring its workforce and legal operation. In light of the above, zero tolerance policy is ensured, against any attempt of material to be trafficked through its site, derived from misuse of public or private infrastructure and property.
TechnoScrap S.A. notifies its intention to immediately inform the competent greek authorities for any material to be received, which could be considered of suspicious origin. As part of wider cooperation, the selection of companies and traders of scrap metal is based on strict criteria, in terms of credibility and legitimacy. In trading with individuals, we ensure the legality of the origin of materials, following the procedures laid down for verification of given personal data. The company constantly updates information directly with the greek authorities receiving technical description of any material sought from criminal acts and events.
Receipt of Goods
The following sections point out the procedure and the conditions for goods receipt by the company, intended for recycling and processing:
- The truck with the load to be delivered is weighed on the weighbridge installations of TechnoScrap S.A., after the disembarking of all passengers and with the motor turned off.
- The driver of the vehicle delivers to the staff of TechnoScrap S.A.:
- The cargo delivery note.
- The registration of the vehicle (the first time that the vehicle is carrying load to TechnoScrap S.A.).
- The enclosed material delivery certificate .
- Note that the vehicle must be of public use or belong to the company which has issued the load dispatch note.
- The delivery note should contain in figures and in words the approximate weight of the load, and the detailed description of the materials to be delivered. The reconciliation of the quantity of the first weighing is done on the weighbridge of TechnoScrap S.A.
- Then the load dump is indicated and also the appropriate manner of its approach.
- After completion of the takeover, the vehicle is weighed again, with the motor switched off and after the disembarking of all passengers on board and the resulting net weight is the agreed weight of the transaction. A copy of the weighing record is delivered to the vehicle driver.